Benton County Jail
- Readthe Mandatory Visitation Dress Code & Policy.
Individuallyregister all visitors.
Both adults and children need to be registered in order to setup visititation.
Call within 24 hours of visit: (479) 271-1011
- Scheduleall visitations online.
- Useboth the inmate's first and last name.
To begin the visitaion schedule process, click one of the following inmate links and then select the inmate you wish to visit:
- You need to leave a state-issued ID in order to visit.
- Only four people are allowed to visit an inmate at a time.
- One scheduled inmate visitation will be allowed per week with visitation days being Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Depending on the inmate's pod, your time to visit will be scheduled between 8 a.m. and 7:45 p.m.
- Each housing unit has at least two designated times a week when visitation can occur.
- If the inmate is in H Building, Park in the H Building parking lot and go directly to H Building to sign in.
Monday thru Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
1300 SW 14th Bentonville Ar 72712
Jail Clerk's Office: 479-271-1011